Flood Insurance Policy
A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of
normally dry land areas from:
- The overflow of inland or tidal waters;
- The unusual and rapid accumulation of runoff or surface waters
from any source;
- Mudslides (i.e. mudflows) which are proximately caused by flood,
as defined above.
- The collapse or subsidence of land along the shore of a lake or
other body of water as a result of erosion or undermining caused by
waves or currents of water exceeding the cyclical levels which result
in flood, as defined above.
- Sewer (drain) backup, which is covered only if it is caused by
flood, as defined above.
Land values, plants, underground structures, finished basements,
contents in basement (except furnaces, hot water heaters, washers,
dryers and freezers, which are covered).
This summary does not represent contract terms. The policy is the